[Harp-L] Is there an alternative to a Kinder AFB+?

Major feedback - limited funds!

Any suggestions for reducing the feedback while using an Audix Fireball V mic and Blues Junior amp where the tubes
have been changed according to past Harp-L posting recommendations?

I need to get my volume above the guitar on a couple of songs but have major feedback when using a cheapy Delta tube
booster. Eventually I want to purchase a Kinder AFB+ and a Lone Wolf delay peddle when funds are available.

Any suggestions?

Denny