Re: [Harp-L] bandmix.com

I'm home learning how to sing. I have never sang before. And when I belted out a tune I would get the " your tune deaf" I will be singing a Moody Blues tune called " Question ". I'm also doing a small harp "Ta Bah" sound. I got that down it's the timing that sucks.

Abner (BluEyes, Sing Sing A Song )