Re: [Harp-L] Shaker Madcat Microphone

The Shaker Madcat Microphone admirably complements the cigarette-pack- sized Smokey Amp. I attend acoustic jams with the Smoky amp hidden inside my shirt with the chord snaking up my long-sleeve shirt to my palmed Shaker Madcat. Many unsuspecting folks don’t notice my devious hookup, and marvel at my unmatched tone and volume. (Just realized that with this confession, I can’t use it at the acoustic SPAH jams.)

--David Naiditch
www.davidnaiditch.com
http://www.myspace.com/highdesertbluegrasssessions