[Harp-L] Amp Over Kill

I believe on the Amp over kill is up to the indivigual. I sat in With Mississippi Heat in December and we had Madcat, Pierre, and myself. I was able to use Pierres Cruncher, awesome amp, Pierre sounds Fantastic as usuall threw her, me totaly different. I have a 30 watt meteor as well as a 50 watt. I personally like the Meteors. The Minis have a line out as well, also the amp sounds great at a low volume for smaller rooms. I believe Richard Hunter make some great points on the Amp issues. Everyone pretty much has there own unique sound and sound different even using someone elses gear. So i suggest (if possible) to try the Amps before you make any decisions!!!! Johnny