Re: [Harp-L] re: Looking for Traditional Irish Music

Hi Jim, Where are you based ? I play harmonica in an Irish band using 10
hole diatonics strait out of the box. I`m probably doing pretty much what
your thinking of. We`re in a recording studio next month so I could send you
some of our stuff then and if its what your after I could go through it with
you.

Gary