Re: [Harp-L] Total tongue block?

Very true, JR...

My main method is lip pursing, or lip blocking.  I use tongue blocking when
I need a split or a slap.  The coolest thing about tongue blocking is the
subtle percussive quality you can give to a blues riff with a slap or
pull-off.  I wish I were a lot better at TB.  I'd be a better player.

-Rick Davis