From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of divejob@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 6:56 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: the Cruncher

<<The Cruncher is AMAZING!
I canït imagine any harp player not being overjoyed with the sound and the
uality of the Cruncher. >>

Gee, Charlie.  You like it?

By the way, I LOVE the Fender I got from you two weeks ago.
It's probably a good thing I didn't read this endorsement before we made that deal.

Ron in Greenville
Underwater Janitor, Patriot