[Harp-L] Re: blackface fender princeton

Replacement of an output transformer is a reversable change, if the
new transformer has the same mounting hole specs, and the old one is
carefully removed so it can be reinstalled.  The Allen TO22 is such
for a Princeton.  Otherwise it is just soldered connections.
Granted, new solders may devalue a vintage amp that is pristine and is
totally unaltered.   If the amp has had the usual prior servicing, the
new tranny lead solders are unlikely to affect value.

Jim R