Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Charlie McCoy new CD mystery tune

SmoJoe:

Sometimes I wonder if all your esoteric references are 'caught' by everyone
here?

Just to clue in anyone who may not have ever heard of the  original
'Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen' from the Danny Kaye movie 'Hans  Christian
Andersen'

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEwdroXuL8A_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEwdroXuL8A)

_http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/w/wonderfulcopenhagen.shtml_
(http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/w/wonderfulcopenhagen.shtml)

or that your sign off references the mysterious Leon Redbone ;)
(whom you sing just like...also resemble a wee bit, and humorously  compare
yourself to after being accused here of being a Keyser Sosa-type  character)...

_http://www.musicianguide.com/biographies/1608000932/Leon-Redbone.html_
(http://www.musicianguide.com/biographies/1608000932/Leon-Redbone.html)

here he is dueting with Zooey Deschanel on 'Baby it's Cold Outside' for the
Movie 'Elf'

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWSDeP4k-M_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWSDeP4k-M)

and just for fun here's some audio of a Live NPR show of his:

_http://tinyurl.com/ap5tad_ (http://tinyurl.com/ap5tad)

I figured I'd translate, for once <G>

Elizabeth

"Message: 10