Re: [Harp-L] Harp amps

I'm sure those guys exist, but really here in the greater Seattle area 99% of the 'music store dudes' are musicians of one, or another, calibre and style. Not saying they would be great for advice on harp amps, but in 43yrs I've never had one of them try to push something on me I didn't want, and I go to ALL the music stores (and pawnshops) when I have the time, ya never know what might have just been traded in. Another 2cents, in defense of the starving musicians working retail during the day and playing all night (my eldest son not so long ago) Living in a sea of old amps, guitars, mics, and drums, JD