Re: [Harp-L] "A-Train"

J Ross wrote

> Not everything lies well or is really suitable to the harmonica,
> chromatic, diatonic or other.

I take it that all instruments have their inherent limitations, from the
obvious -- e.g., you've got three octaves on a 10-hole diatonic, not four --
to the not-so obvious, e.g., A-Train is, by all accounts, deucedly difficult
to play well on the harmonica.

To what extent -- I'm asking anyone, not JR in particular -- are there
limitations with other instruments? Are there tunes not particularly
suitable to guitar, piano, clarinet, sax, accordian, trombone, etc., etc. ?

Not looking for in-depth anyalyses of other instruments (which would take us
out of harp-land). But I'm curious to know.

John