Re: [Harp-L] the real origin of "country tuning" is probably lost to time.

I would have no problem believing Smo-Joe was the 1st to come up with a country-tuned harp.

After all, didn't Smo-Joe take an old diaper pin and hammer it out into a reed for an old harp when he was just a baby ?

MacGyver could take lessons from Smo-Joe !

Ken H in OH