Re: [Harp-L] Re: Scary Fast Playing

Very nice metaphor for a good solo. I like having images in my head when I¹m
soloing- a bird, a tiger, a frog, depending on the mood of the song. I¹ve
noticed that some of my best solos have been during a particularly emotional
mood- technique falls away and the spirit comes through (if I¹m lucky). One
thing I¹ve learned through sobriety is that no matter what I¹ve got to say,
if I say it honestly, there¹s someone who¹s ready to hear it. Money talks,
bull___ walks.