Re: [Harp-L] New Answers to an Old Problem Sabine Solo

I tried the Sabine Solo for several months and finally gave up on it.  It
does kill feedback if you set it up right, but it takes a chunk of your
tonal spectrum with it.  I don't think any electronic feedback solution is
perfect, but the Sabine was not workable for me.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/