[Harp-L] Re: Subject:Montreal Monthly harmonica Event/Harmonicaspace/ (JRoss' 'no subject')

Someone here in Montreal spotted the notice on harmonicaspace and asked for
info on future events because he can't make it tonight... well, what needs
to be said? That alone justifies posting there.

For the record, it's not my event, but the organizers are not active on
harp-l, so I took it upon myself to post the notices.

We've got some very good players here, including:
Jason Rosenblatt who treated us last time to a version on diatonic of "La
Vie en Rose";
Pascal Per Veillette, a top notch overblower well-known within Quebec
musical circles --
http://www.myspace.com/kamendja and http://www.myspace.com/tireux;
Levy Bourbonnais -- http://www.myspace.com/levybourbonnais;
http://www.onica.org/