Re: [Harp-L] what a tone!

I can second that opinion. I have an original Fender 64' Blackface amp and
it works great with the Kinder AFB. I wish the amp had reverb, but it is
unique in that (I beleive) it was the only year they made them without the
Fender Logo on the front. I don't gig with my vintage amps often, but I did
bring this one out to a smoke-free bar and played with a band that
understands what "sane volume" means. The Deluxe has a great punchy
sound and really matched well with the Brown Biscuit mic I have outfitted
with a vintage Aiwa crystal element.