Re: [Harp-L] Any other beginners out there?

Hi there,

I'm also a beginner with 2 months or so of harping. I'm loving to squeeze
some harp time into my everyday life. I've been learning in a slow but
steady pace and am hoping to become a decent player in the not so far
future. Here in Brazil there are  few harmonica enthusiasts that is why i'm
very glad i found you guys.

Breno