Re: [Harp-L] Any other beginners out there?

On Dec 29, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Danielle Rappaport wrote:

So excited to have come to a place where others can relate to my
harp-related travails and joys! I've been playing harp for about 2 months
now, and it's already been an exhilarating ride. Are there any other
beginners out there?

We're all beginners. :)

I'd love to swap ideas/stories/frustrations with other
budding harp players. I recently graduated from college, and as you can
imagine (given the sorry state of popular music) none of my friends share my
love for blues or harmonica. So, I'm very glad to have found you guys!

We have a contingent of girls too. :)

Cheers,

Danielle