Re: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB +

Dan Dial wrote:

> I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a Kinder AFB+. > However, I tried to go to their web site and it doesn't appear to be up. > I just visited it last week and all was fine. I sent an e-mail to them and
> it was rejected as well.

judging from the text that shows there, it would appear that his domain registration
lapsed, or some other problem with it happened. that can be a major hassle to correct.
i hope he gets it straightened away quickly. if anyone here knows john, you might let
him know.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser