[Harp-L] Kinder AFB +

Hello all,

I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a Kinder AFB+.  However, I tried to go to their web site and it doesn't appear to be up.  I just visited it last week and all was fine.  I sent an e-mail to them and it was rejected as well.

Does anyone have a phone number for Kinder Instruments?  I'd like to call about ordering one of their Anti Feedback pedals?

Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Thanks,
Dan