[Harp-L] Laid-back Jason

I had the unusual....and REMARKABLE...opportunity to hear Jason R. live a few weeks ago in an "outside" venue....He closed one set with his version of Amazing Grace......suprised the "devil" out of everybody..made me smile for a hour..a few folk even raised hands...Merry Christmas all

Ron of Ft. Myers