[Harp-L] Re: Butter TV spot

John,

I wasn't addressing that comment to you, but more broadly to some (but not
all) of the other responses.

I do think (again as a general observation) it's going to be hard for anyone
to objectively establish that Butterfield was the last harmonica player to
be emotionally expressive with the instrument, which I think is what Tom
Ellis was contending.

cheers
Drew