Re: [Harp-L] Jazz-Blues Fusion

unfortunately I do not speak French but did go the the Blog site mentioned below..
If you scroll down to the
Extraits sonore...

section you will find the links to some French performers...
I found two that were pretty good right away..thanks for the links..
I was very impressed with Sebastien Charlier and found some great instructional stuff on you tube..
This stuff is advanced diatonic lesson by a real pro...very cool how to play Black Orpheus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUV3oaTT1Vs&feature=related

Also stumbled on to Jason Rosenblatt / Round Midnight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0L5e1hxsU&feature=related

Then went to his Klezmer band site...

I just love Harp-L
Oh yeah...I'm  suppposed to be at work.