Re: [Harp-L] Christmas Medley

Sounded excellent Dan, And to me I got the Trumpet thing, well done my brother.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Perrone" <dany_perrone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 1:55:35 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Harp-L] Christmas Medley

ÂÂ Â To those that celebrate it I'd like to say " Merry Christmas".
ÂPlayed this Medley at our church Christmas concert. Used three harps, D , F, F#. The first and last song use a D harp but they may be in different keys as they finish in different notes. For the last "Joy to the World" I tried to imitate trumpets, would have liked to have a Digitech unit to experiment with different sounds.
The volume is quite loud, the harp comes very strong but when playing it seemed to me I had a good balance, oh well.
Anyways, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-zjEXdOYE

Daniel