[Harp-L] Christmas Medley

     To those that celebrate it I'd like to say " Merry Christmas".
 Played this Medley at our church Christmas concert. Used three harps, D , F, F#. The first and last song use a D harp but they may be in different keys as they finish in different notes. For the last "Joy to the World" I tried to imitate trumpets, would have liked to have a Digitech unit to experiment with different sounds.
The volume is quite loud, the harp comes very strong but when playing it seemed to me I had a good balance, oh well.
Anyways, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-zjEXdOYE

Daniel