Re: [Harp-L] Butter TV spot

Joe-

 Were you in the room with us at the GSHC festival for the blues jam?

There were as many different styles as there were players-no two people played the same

way.

 Chris Bauer was in there with Buzz Krantz,myself,Jay Gaunt,Paul Dane,Mike Easton-

one playing chromatic,Jay using overblows,I was using a LLF and playing some third position.

 If your not into blues,that's fine-me -I've lived it. Lost friends to drugs and alchohol-a lot of friends-

lost myself for a while there,too.

 I owe my sobriety,and basically my life to people like Rod Piazza,Kim Wilson,Dennis

Gruenling,Mark Hummel,James Harman,Sugar Ray Norcia and especially James Cotton.

 I have had the fortune to speak with,have dinner and in James Cotton's case,play his harp-during one of his shows,he handed me his mic and harp,the highlight of my musical career.

 So you see-I'm not upset-I am defending the people-including Butterfield-who made me the man I am today.