Re: [Harp-L] Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find...

Hi Tom,

Sounds like the song is the key of G...

If you have a Lee Oskar Melody Maker D (or similar other brand MM), give it a try... sure makes it easier.

I just tried playing along to the YouTube, and works out great.

Or try a country-tuned G harp should work too (but I don't have one).

Ken H in OH