[Harp-L] Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find...

Hey All,

I'm playing in a brand new band and for our first gig we're doing a
Christmas party where the host has requested the great Lou Rawls tune,
You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine. The tune is in D. I've got to
learn the intro which seems to lay out pretty well in 12th pos. Comping
throughout in 2nd is pretty straight forward but that intro has to be nailed
dead on and in 2nd it requires a very exposed 5 over blow. I may have to do
a little harp switching unless I can figure out how to play the whole thing
in 12th. Anyone out there have any experience with this tune or 12th
pos. tips you want to pass on?

Listen to it here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCW1i5HQ0o0

Thanks and Season's Greetings...

tom albanese