Re: [Harp-L] Tift Merritt plays harp

Yeah, I don't think her harp playing is so great, either. I've followed her
for many years, too, and just noticed that she plays harp on this one song.
She's been doing a lot of solo work lately, and perhaps she's looking for
ways to embellish her performance.

I'm hoping its not just a prop for her--ala folksinger with a harp in a
rack. I don't think I need to name names.... If she learns to play harp just
half as well as she writes songs, there could be some really great harp
playing down the road from her.

I think she's one of the best songwriters out there. Her work is so well
crafted that it sounds easy.

Eric