Re: [Harp-L] opinions

Would have to go with(the other) Rick on this,just play thru the PA...a hot turner(if you can play) would sound great.

Rick
in NZ

That would be huge overkill for an acoustic gig.  The PV classic 30 is a
high-gain beast, like two Blues Juniors joined at the hip.  Why not try
playing into a vocal mic through the PA?
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/