[Harp-L] opinions

This weekend I have a short (3 hr) gig on an island that can only be accessed by boat. Normally, we play there all summer and I carry my Harp Gear Double Trouble over to use. Since this is the last gig there for the year and I wanted to travel light, I was wondering.... There is a classic 30 Peavey sitting over there and I would love to be able to use it as a one-shot deal. I am playing with 2 acoustic guitar players going through a PA so this would not be a full blown electric gig so volumes would be manageable. In your collective opinions, could I use the Classic 30 at a decent volume without running into too much in the way of feedback? I use a pretty hot Turner with a CM element. Thanks in advance, JohnJohn's Music 23 New Orleans Rd. Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 843-842-5225 843-842-5118FX

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009