Re: [Harp-L] Splitting Signal to Multiple Amps

If one of the amps has two input jacks, plug your mic into jack2, and run a second cable to the second amp.

Splash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Hicks" <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:19 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Splitting Signal to Multiple Amps

Mostly a lurker, I do have a question that I'm sure can be answered by all the expertise here on the harp-l forum. I have a couple of amps (Silvertone 1482 and Supro 16T) that have distinctly different tones. If I were interested in running both simultaneously, is there a signal splitting device that someone would recommend? Also, I seem to remember reading that a passive splitter will also halve the signal strength, which would have obvious consequences. Any ideas? Thanks!

Scott

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx