[Harp-L] Splitting Signal to Multiple Amps

Mostly a lurker, I do have a question that I'm sure can be answered by all the expertise here on the harp-l forum.  I have a couple of amps (Silvertone 1482 and Supro 16T) that have distinctly different tones.  If I were interested in running both simultaneously, is there a signal splitting device that someone would recommend?  Also, I seem to remember reading that a passive splitter will also halve the signal strength, which would have obvious consequences.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Scott

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me