[Harp-L] Overblows "out of the box"

Hi everybody,

I?ve got a question which would seemingly not be very politically correct,
but I am very much interested by the answer ?

I?ve heard about new harps which are supposed to be tuned for overblows ?out
of the box?.

I have to say I don?t really understand what it means.

I don?t know any machine able to play overblows and overdraws (not speaking
about multi overblows and multi overdraws ?), and I don?t see how you can
tune and adjust a harmonica for overnotes without playing those.

I can?t neither imagine how many people playing overblows would be needed to
tune harmonicas for a large market.

So my question is: does anyone know what ?overblows out of the box? means
exactly? How is it done ? manually? Any feedback from harp players used to
play overblows?

Best regards,

Jerome