Re: [Harp-L] Pedal Problems

Hi Leo-

While setting up for a gig last month I was getting terrible feedback, and
quickly discovered that the "Level" slider on my Boss GE-7 EQ pedal had
somehow gotten kicked up a few notches.  I generally leave it flat.  When I
slid it back to zero the feedback went away.

My pedal train consists of:

-Line 6 wireless receiver
-Boss GE-7 EQ Pedal
-DeltaLab DD1 delay pedal
-BBE Sonic Stomp pedal (recommended to me by Jason Ricci)

It's all in a Boss BCB-60 pedal board for easy transport and setup. I don't
use all the pedals all the time.  Sometimes I just use a cable and plug
directly into my amp.  It depends on the room and on my mood.

How do you like the Boss FDR-1 pedal?

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/