[Harp-L] Pedal Problems

Gentleman,

after our last rehearsal, I had a problem that I want to address to you in
search for an answer.

My new pedal board sequence is:

Mic ->
AB Box
BOSS FDR-1
Rotomachine line 6
Micro POG
GE-7 Boss
DD-3 Boss
-> Fender Blues Jr.

With all, but the dd-3, with a small slap-back delay (and the amp reverb set
to Zero), pedals off, this setup was a feedback beast, as if something was
putting more gain to the signal.

After a quick talk to the guitar player (who have identified this condition)
I connected the mic direct into the Blues Jr (ok it's not the best harp amp
but at least it works) and every think went great and I could play again.

I am imagining that the problem might be with the Rotomachine or the FDR-1
(Fender Deluxe Reverb Emulator)

Did any of you have some sort of problem like this? My mic has a shure
vintage capsule with high gain.

Regards,
 Leo