RE: [Harp-L] re: lee oskars

Larry posted:

>  Is it possible that the brand is a reflection of the philosophy on how the Owner/artist plays the instrument?

I've never heard Lee go for that fat chicago sound. His approach was
always lighter, a bit of treble, and playing the notes.

I never thought about it that way, great point Larry. I would have to guess that many people like or dislike them for somewhat unfounded reasons... maybe they are just trying to use the wrong tool for the job.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax