Re: [Harp-L] practicing jamie ambersol

Emile,

I've been practicing Ambersol's II-V-I changes (forget what volume) in every key on the C chromatic. When I get bored with these exercises, I work on other material, but I keep coming back, each time gaining a deeper appreciation of how important these exercises are in developing a jazz "vocabulary." These exercises have also helped spice up my blues, country swing, and progressive bluegrass playing.

--David Naiditch