Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Woodstock/harp

Patrick...(catching up on past digests after SPAH plus  vacation)...

..couldn't that "red-combed Hohner 'something' " actually be a 10-hole
chrometta (chromatic)? I believe the comb was made of a red plastic
(bakelite?) - and is small and curved so could resemble a golden  melody.

I've no idea, just surmising.

Elizabeth

" Patrick Lines wrote:
>> Okay, well I bought the ultimate  collector's edition of  Woodstock
>> because I was interested in  the additional footage that hadn't been
>> available before. In  particular Canned Heat, Butterfield and Creedance.
>> was not  disappointed.
>> Canned Heat does, " I'm her man" and Alan Wilson is  phenomenal. At
first
>> I thought he was playing a chromatic, but it's  a red comb Hohner
>> something?"
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)