RE: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
- From: "Swing Brothers" <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:57:58 -0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=BwZNf4+puSYGfdyQmuo/qGtmH8pqZl30HduarjU92uI=; b=E2jUlVxyYuoI1LVsjnOMLD18bKS7yH5vHHb+zZ6Uk20B3zgeQY2QUMFSesDRxxxMl8 MydWc7/LaXNFxtlcAfj3TobdKNBf7cl1Ict1Kuc3PXzb1CggnjEuwVcodr5Bz3Py+zPS F92/vHf7a4eUYd+qcTn3E7x4aS1Wc9GpfaUMQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; b=bDSeRy/g2rQkZA8my+I25mFIhUdlsFVBKtXn7gra/aN+rHrbGSZg8xQfUXmvJrU0yC 2JIdLuAnqWEekCIdX/iTlFRTVeilvzUHwx+l7z+MTwFbFBmpfVb748i9DczifRvkYFRe LO7e/Zz3jpbAKof1P10VPzjmgn/O6Ih8Fv578=
- In-reply-to: <25851F8FEA634D338DCD01C3B4BF3753@PCvanben>
- References: <630B3A96-7B55-428C-A93C-2940173B97E8@comcast.net> <25851F8FEA634D338DCD01C3B4BF3753@PCvanben>
- Thread-index: AcoiX1n1/EMQ2O4BQCugHDU4wzDGyQAKWx3Q
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ben Bouman
Sent: viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009 9:57
To: Michael Easton; Harpl list
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
On Youtube you can find several videos from Jason , demonstrating/explaining
like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODRLqh3uao
Richard Hunter showed during SPAH the Digitech RP350..I also have one and it
has some wonderful options.m I'm sure you can get a good organ sound from
Yesterday I made a preset that ( by coincidence...!) made teh harp sound
like a trombone.
Here you can hear a soundfile on which I used a beta-harp in low F:\
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Easton" <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harpl list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 2:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
> A local keyboard player saw Jason Ricci play locally a few months back
> and was impressed with his organ effects.
> He wanted to find out what Jason used. He was going to recommend the
> setup to his harp player.
> Do any of you know what pedal(s) Jason uses to get the organ effect? I
> have his email address but don't want bug him about his gear.
> I'm guessing there is at least a rotary and pod in the mix. I recall the
> question came up months ago but I'm not into modeling effects so
> ignored the posts.
> Michael Easton
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 8.5.409 / Base de datos de virus: 270.13.63/2317 - Fecha de la
versión: 08/21/09 06:04:00
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and