To: "Harpl list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 2:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason's organ

A local keyboard player saw Jason Ricci play locally a few months back and was impressed with his organ effects.
He wanted to find out what Jason used. He was going to recommend the setup to his harp player.

Do any of you know what pedal(s) Jason uses to get the organ effect? I have his email address but don't want bug him about his gear.
I'm guessing there is at least a rotary and pod in the mix. I recall the question came up months ago but I'm not into modeling effects so
ignored the posts.

thanks
Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com