Effects was Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Effects was Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
- From: Buddha <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:02:16 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OXBWzEzoFZVUpw7QvbXJ/PIIg+QMerh8NL0RXAnyJ0w=; b=oQ2u+SBdjV+N6x0ZfASIrCDItfH1CG/iQtLxOF3r7N1D168UK3xTM3ZNGrV3YLkeCK qyAC/S28JdWC3WYaxt32AATyBk+bftqSyl6rM2XllHfhDciCcpQaTWT3GxJ+ZR8Bz2EQ yGSVoUGWtwCs06NZKcnQC8SZ4toDaq5m869qE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=Do02p8VVims5U0tHpTO1SkXnBT/J95l1MOsxWBoR9yWJov5TrMYz0MVYyXp9qihLyM xqJJOiRrWWyLZu6KOGZOVWPNSM/eGaV5NZo6SqbVUAT4J6xqsHazAaFDZycQw5jU6RH5 pr0sEDtcIWEuypljYTdlz2H5KXDreqSoYcMF0=
After owning a couple of RPXXX units and hearing Richard demonstrate
his, I am still not convinced its the way to go. Gimme my pedal board
any day, nobody can deny the power of using real pedals.
Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
* To: "Harpl list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ
* From: "Ben Bouman" <fitgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:24:56 +0200
* In-reply-to: <25851F8FEA634D338DCD01C3B4BF3753@PCvanben>
* References: <630B3A96-7B55-428C-A93C-2940173B97E8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Some people asked for the settings that used for the trombone sound..
this is what I did:
When you use the edit button you'll get:
Exp pedal: no link
Reverb : off
Delay: on.. repeat:21/300 ms/wow:0/flutter/o/dlylevel: 21
Effects: on..Whammy.. post/oct dn/pedal 99/mic 99
Custom setting: clean 1 ( TONE LIBRARY knob)
Yesterday I used my Electro Voice RE10 and the Ultimate SM57 into the
RP350...mastervolume 66..into my Marble amp with 1x15" Weber..
I had 13 different settings but all based on the one as mentioned above..
No amp, no gate etc....
The clean 1 setting + different worked perfect.... no extra gain..just
a strong clean sound that was coloured by the amp
It seemed to work like a anti-feedback device.... ( I also had the
Kinder Afb+ in front of the RP350)..
I could turn up the volume to very loud..
I was very much surprised how easy this set-up is... no big case with
all my effects needed( HOG/BBE pedals etc etc)
It took me 1 min to set it up....and it weighs nothing ( well..the map
is still heavy)
I haven't tried this setitng straight into the PA system but I think
it will work fine...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and