[Harp-L] lee oskar quality slipping???
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] lee oskar quality slipping???
- From: Brad Kava <bradkava@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:02:13 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200908202048.n7KKmYfn011797@harp-l.com>
- References: <200908202048.n7KKmYfn011797@harp-l.com>
Had to buy a new Lee Oskar A harmonica. The old one went out of tune.
even last four years. Big gig on Labor Day Weekend--playing outside
friend's party. We get paid with beer and food (and seeing as
a tea-totaller--they're getting a good deal). Got a Dan Electro Fab
a whopping $15.00. I'll send in a review after I've had it for a while.
FOUR YEARS??? I give that a whopping thumbs up. Most of my A's custom
or otherwise are lucky if they last four months. Luckily, my customs
get serviced free by Kinya Pollard. I'd say four years on one A is a
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and