Michael Peloquin wrote:

From: venkyr@xxxxxxx

I agree with Richard Hunter's take on improving
SPAH- just some of the basic amenities to run the
events successfully. If you are retired you have all
the time in world to "step up to the plate"; but as
I suspect, some of you have a serious day job. There
is nothing wrong with making constructive
suggestions. As to not having enough signs to direct
delegates to their destinations, or poor "Jams"
structure- the onus lies with the Publicity
Director- it is not just about getting the word
out on the radio or TV.

Venky,

I have to defend my bad-boy friend Warren Killah Bee here:

I believe that the jam structure is firmly set by Mr. Filisko and is probably not going to change.

I believe that hotel signagage and way-finding is up to the host club and the hotel -- this can definitely be addressed for Minneapolis.

---thoughts, Mr. Yerxa?

Michael Peloquin http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax_______________________________________________