[Harp-L] Nail polisher for tuning reeds
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Nail polisher for tuning reeds
- From: Wild Iris <wildirisinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:42:10 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=HduwpnIGPQIjofAQmYVZ7O9iFqSYK6fVIx+zhPcQLuTznc60Q8aM1P3/ceofWed1; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Wild Iris <wildirisinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone use an electric nail polisher for tuning reeds?
I've heard of it so I checked out a beauty supply place. They had several models about the size of a big pen. One even had a chord with a foot pedal all for about $80.
There was a large variety of tips available.
What I'm wondering is if anyone uses one and can recommend a particular brand and model number.
What about tips, any particular size or coarseness?
I've heard dremels turn too fast, do these nail polishers turn at the proper speed?
I'm trying to avoid wasting money on something that won't do the job right.
Thanks for any info!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and