RE: [Harp-L] Harp Hygiene 101 -- Follow Josh King

Ah Man!!! That was like a year ago before I took harmonica lessons.  Now I
BEND notes and do vibrato with my nose!  You learn so much with real
lessons!  Paul Shaffer named it the "soulful nose" when I worked on
Letterman.  People still ask to try out my harmonicas!  I only play one like
that.

Here are some new Harmonica videos.  None were rehearsed and I had never
heard the one song before but I got by.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjC2ZNH2Xl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ThJtoC1mVQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6G_2-30Lk

Acting video from last week.  Jon Stewart is a cool guy.  I'm still laughing
at this one.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=225138&title=take-your
-child-to-work-day
I taped a skit at Letterman that day too but I don't know when it will be
on.  I've got my Seydel in that one.

Josh

www.joshuaking.net
www.youtube.com/joshuaking1