Re: [Harp-L] skiing and harping

As a teenager in the late '80s, living in upstate NY, I used to "serenade"
people skiing down below from the chairlift, which was my first real
"woodshed."  I couldn't play much at the time, but I got a few chuckles and
curses from playing "Taps" to people who had wiped out down below....

I hadn't thought about that in a long time. Thanks.  I miss skiing.....

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com

46 Long on itunes: