[Harp-L] losing air on blow notes

Hello All....I am an advanced beginner on harp, and I'm having a problem....I am finding that I am losing (wasting) air through my nose on blow notes.....If I use two fingers to pinch my nose on blow notes, my volume is much stronger, and I can play more notes on the exhale....I've considered wearing swimmer's noseplugs, but don't think I'd care for the "look".....Does anyone have any tips to help with this problem I'm having? Thanks very much.....Skip