Re: [Harp-L] RE: Wireless frequencies go bye bye?

The new Line 6 X2 wireless I just bought runs at over 900mhz.  It's also
digital rather than analog.  So far I'm very satisfied with it.  The is a
short article about it at my Blues Harp Amps blog, and I'll write a
comprehensive review later after more time with it.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/