[Harp-L] music

It's time for music to go somewhere else. It's not that the players aren't good at what they do; it's that we've heard it all before. We know where they are going before they get there. Everything is so bloody safe!

I am not saying I'm any different; classical music is in it's own rut. But with harmonica, I hear the same things over and over, played very well, but is that enough? You know the question - what kind of music do you play? Well, it's like the Stones, but has some Snoop dog plus Kenny G in there!!! We all sound like somebody. Is that okay?

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertobnfiglio.com